Universal Studio Singapore

Spend my semester break in Singapore this round. Just wanna share some photo with you guys that I took in Universal Studio. Sorry for all the bad quality photos as I screwed up with Lightroom. I tried my best and don’t feel like stressing my eye anymore! So yea, that’s all for now :)



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 


The Hollywood Street 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Transformer Ride
It’s better than what I expect. No matter how long is the queue, you must queue for it!! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Far Far Land

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

3 Cute little Pigs! :D 

  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  


Underworld Performance
Don’t miss out! There’s only 2 show a day.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



Last but not least, try out the western food that located outside Universal Studio.
Delicious food with reasonable price. It cost around 20SGD per steak only.

Rib Eye
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Grill Lamb
Love it max!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

8 comments:

  1. i havent been to USS at day time... only went there at night to see the fireworks =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. wootz all taken with my lens lehh :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 sgd for that portion of rib eye sounds fine to me, and oh, great photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went there before too, and the place is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! I've never been there before till today, MUST VISIT ONE DAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henry: I never see the fireworks! :(

    Jackie: Yes, thanks for borrowing me your lens! :D

    Ken: Yeap, it's cheaper than chillis all those. Thanks! ;)

    Xue Ren: Yeah, it is! hehe

    Ken Wooi: Thanks for your compliment. Ya, you should! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait on seeing this place more than once in my lifetime. I am planning on living in Singapore and buying a condo in Seven Palms Singapore. You should try checking them out, too if you wanted to stay in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete