Lil’ bit of Life

Life’s getting busy lately, everyday are full of activities and it’s all about classes and exams. Papers are getting harder and harder, I seriously got no idea about whether I could graduate from ACCA. (doubt it..)  Planning to start my OBU(a research assignment to get an degree from Oxford Brookes University) next semester but I got no confidence on passing 3 papers and doing research at the same time. I don’t want to delay the time to graduate so no choice. And before that I even don’t know whether I could pass the papers that I’m doing this semester. My financial management paper lecturer is a good indeed but they way she push us is seriously too much for me. Feel freaking stress whenever there’s her class and even after class. She just keep yelling at everyone every single class. Gone case if you couldn't answer her question. So imma have heart attack during her class, luckily I never pick by her before. I bet I gonna be blank when she pick me even I know the answer of her question cause’ she’s way too scary..


Holiday are precious for me as I even have class on Saturday this semester. I will make sure I get enough rest no matter how busy am I that’s why I don’t really go out much recently. Force to scarify the time that I hang out with friends and shopping. I miss dolling up, shopping with friend or sister, attend event and celebrating whatever thing badly.. Sigh….!


So yea, I must make sure that I spend this semester break wisely! PLAY HARD like nobody business!! I have to find a way to motivate myself. I guess I should reward myself something every time I clear all the papers that I take for that semester. Hmm.. Maybe go for spa will do.


Fine, enough of all those negative stuff. It’s time to share with you about what happen on past few months! ;) Photos that square in size are obviously from Instagram. *TeeHee* Fyi, the photo is from the most recent to oldest.



Finally a photo that took with camera instead of phone after so long. Miss it badly!
#1 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 




Headed to night market with friends for food hunting. Had a great night with them! :D

#2 The gang
IMG_0263 


#3 Try Fried Frozen Durian for the first time.
IMG_0271 


#4 Friend’s funny T-shirt.
IMG_0258 




I was shocked when I saw her after back from college. The groomer turn Clowie into a bear LOL
#5
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




Went for Battleship screening, thanks Jayren again for giving me the pair of ticket. The action scene was awesome but the story line don’t really make sense. Anyway, it a movie that worth to watch in cinema! :)
Gonna rate it 8/10 
#6
IMG_0267 


#7 A photo after movie
IMG_0243




A day that chillin’ with friend in Starbucks and playing Aion!
#8
IMG_0225


#9 Screenshot of my character when I was lvl 12. I’m lvl 20 now anyway. =p
It’s one of the best entertainment for me now as I could push away studies and relax for a lil’ while.
Aion (1) 




Spotted a MCD number plate!!
#10
IMG_0174




Finally students of ACCA eligible for RM200 voucher. Tried my best look for something to buy but I spend RM100 only. Don’t know what else to buy..
#11
374980_10150651202584794_595864793_9803738_318725938_n 


#12
7e603c167f3011e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7  




No class on Wednesday, dolled up a lil’ bit for lunch.
#13
IMG_0138




Pork Bolognese Spaghetti at Andes, Aman Suria. I prefer Ad Hog! 
#14
Pork Bolognaise 




Went Taiping for Ching Ming(pray for ancestors) straight after 8 hours of class on Saturday and wake up at 5am the next morning. Tired max..
#15 Long fringe covering my eyes.
 IMG_0058


#16
IMG_0022


#17
IMG_0028


#18 It cost RM2.30 only! Delicious yet cheap.
IMG_0031


#19 Fried Kuey Teow for RM2.80. Cheaper by almost half compared to kl but the portion is almost double!
I think it’s better than Penang kuey teow. :)
IMG_0040


#20 Fried Oyster(Oh Jian) RM9 for medium. Eat this every time I go Taiping.
IMG_0091 


#21 Mayonnaise pork in Ipoh
 IMG_0090




When preparing for progress test and trials is around the corner now..
#22
IMG_1000000286




Crazy about Draw Something but get bored 3days after that.
#23 I draw it! :D
Draw Something 




Tag along for Twin Towers Live 2012. No photo of SNSD as I see them thru the big screen cause’ it was crowded. They perform 6 songs only and we almost faint in the tunnel that link from KLCC to LRT because everyone stuck there and we couldn't move at all. Stuffy and hot like crazy!!
#24
544626_10150643881989794_595864793_9774678_1598197139_n




Jam as usual.. We will never live in KL without JAM.
#25
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




Celebrate Chinese New Year in Johor for the second time.
#26 Pretty cousin sisters in Johor.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#27
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#28
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#29 Teow Chew Porridge cook by my aunt. Best food I ever tasted in Johor! :D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 


#30 Ate “poon choi” twice this year. Too much of meat! D:
Hope no “poon choi” anymore..
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  




Headed to iCity for the third time and I hope it’s the last time. The jacket they provide is so smelly..
#31
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#32
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#33
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




Alright, a 2 latest photos of me to end this post. Will try to update more when I got some spare time! ;)
#34
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

4 comments: