Kissaten, Jaya One

After so much of heavy meal recently I feel like having something light now. So Japanese food is the best choice and it’s one of my favourite cuisine. ;)


#1
Kissaten (1)


#2 It’s me and my boyfriend <3
Kissaten (2)


#3 Salted Pork Belly Udon
Kissaten (3)


#4 Teppan Wafu Burger Steak
The photo describe it all!! *saliva dripping*
Kissaten (4)


#5 Yaki Gyoza
Kissaten (5)


#6 Char Siew Pizza
It’s so delicious! A layer of pork, cheese, char siew and mayonnaise. Feels like it melt in my mouth….
Kissaten (6)


#7
Kissaten (7)


#8
Kissaten (8)


#9 Pumpkin Cream with Vanilla Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream.
It taste awesome, feel like ordering another one!
Kissaten (9)


#10  Notice my hair colour turn much darker? Yes, I dye my hair again after dying it to ash colour for a month cause' it fade to golden brown again.
So yea, super duper dark brown this time and it's faded to chocolate few days later.
Love it cause it makes my hair looks healthier! ;)
Kissaten (10)


#11
Kissaten (11)


#12
Kissaten (12) 





Kissaten Restaurant

Jaya One
L12A-1-1, Palm Square,
JAYA ONE, 72A Jalan Universiti,
PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
+603-7954 1190

IOI Boulevard
D-G-57,blk D,IOI Boulevard,
Jln Kenari 5, Bdr Puchong Jaya,
Selangor,Malaysia
+603-8070 6307

Operating Hours
Mon - Thu: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Fri - Sat: 11:30 am - 2:00 am
Sun: 11:30 am - 12:00 am

http://www.kissaten.com.my
http://www.facebook.com/kissaten.cafe

8 comments:

  1. i love the ambiance at kissaten :) fine for a simple dining

    Latest: Aftermath of CNY; What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So near to my Uni yet never drop by to try! :P How bout the price? Super love the ambiance though (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price are quite reasonable. Check out the fb page. They do show their menu with price! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair now! :D Does it look this color indoors? what color is the name of the color? :)

    ReplyDelete