Student Life

Welcome back to college life again! :D Goodbye to my lazy holiday, have been sleeping, eating, shopping and drama for the whole holiday like a pig. After all I still prefer college life cause’ I can hang with my classmates and get back to my normal lifestyle instead of hanging around doing nothing all the time. :)



#1 Class start at 3pm, got plenty of time at the morning.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#2 Spend sometime to curl my hair before heading to college.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#3 But sadly CLASS CANCEL, go all the way to college just for a class but it’s cancel.. So yea, went SS15 for GongCha with friends!
Student Life (5)


#4 USJ8 for the super duper yummy satay. Love the mutton satay max!
Student Life (6)


#5 Time to keep last semester’s notes.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#6 and tag my new notes!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Results are coming out on mid of Feb. Worry max!
Wish me luck and pray hard for me please.. :)

2 comments:

  1. The CURLs really looks damn damn OMG nice lo!! How u make it!! XD

    Btw, Happy CNY!! =]

    ReplyDelete