OverTime

Received an invitation to OverTime for food review on their CNY menu last week. It's a courtesy of Sirens Media and Ryan Mo. Thanks a lot! :)

#1 Freeflow of Starker beer for us!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#2 Crispy pork, my favourite dishes of the night.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#3
OverTime (20)  

#4
OverTime (4)

#5
OverTime (5)

#6
OverTime (6)

#7
OverTime (7)

#8 It’s my 3rd yeesang for this year, I’m wondering how many time I gonna lousang for this year. :D
OverTime (8)

#9
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#10 They are serving 3 types of beer that night which is Lager, Aromatic and Dunkel.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#11
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#12 Here is the CNY promotion! 3 barrels of Starker for just RM300 and FREE YuSang!
OverTime (14)

#13
OverTime (16)

#14 A group photo of us, I dont think you guys able to spot me cause’ I was hiding behind..
OverTime (17)

#15
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

 

Some of the photos credits to Ryan Mo.

2 comments: