Twenty-First Birthday Dinner

I’m officially 21 and I got my “golden key” finally. Had a simple celebration on my birthday with my family since my friends gimme a surprise party before this. :D


#1 I’m officially 21. ;)
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday

#2 It’s me and my lovely sister. ♥
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (2)

#3 A photo of me and my boyfriend ♥
I know some of you(maybe most) will feel curious about it cause’ I never told anyone about him except for my bff and family.
I promised him that I’ll tell everyone about it on my 21st birthday.
So yea, now I’m here to tell everyone that I’m in a relationship! *blushh* ^^ 
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (3)

#4 From boyfriend.
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (5)

#5 From sister.
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (6)

#6 I got 3cakes again this year included the cake that my friends bought for me. My bf bought the cake first and my sister didn't know and bought another cake for me. So I can make a total of 9 wishes this year? But I make 3 same wishes for the 3 cakes. Hope the chances of my wishes come true will be higher.. LoL
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (4) 


Our dinner.
#7
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (8) 

#8
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (9)

#9
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (10)

#10
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (11)

#11
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (12)

#12 A simple long dress for that night.
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (13)

#13 Alright, a photo of us before heading out for movie! :D
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (14) 

Happy 21st Birthday to me! :D

(Decided not to post my family photo cause’ I think it’s better to keep some privacy for them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment