Sekeping Serendah Retreat

It’s my first trip with Michelle after being bff for 7years! :D Yes, 7 years and it’s our first trip. LoL We are busy with our own stuff always but never lose contact and we will go for food hunting or shopping once we have spare time. ;)

I’m a person that don’t really like nature but my bff love it max. So yea, I got no choice but to go cause’ she keep complaining that I never go trip with her before. It’s not that I don’t like to go that kind of place, is just I don’t like to overnight there. I can’t sleep without aircond and a CLEAN bed. The main thing is ’Clean’.

Anyway, I had fun there and enjoy spending time with my bff and her secondary school friends. :D

Sekeping Serendah is a private retreat attempting to tread lightly on the land. The very transparent and open sheds celebrate the beauty of the natural environment surrounding them. The sheds are intentionally kept basic and free from lavishness. They are seen more as ‘glorified tents’ to provide basic shelter for its inhabitants as they commune with the land. – Sekeping.com

#1 Act like a pro with my friend’s DSLR. :D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#2 The swimming pool.
The water is cold and clean. I didn't smell any chlorine but I not sure whether they put it or not.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#3 Yours truly, peiwah, michelle, chooiyee
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#4 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#5
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#6
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#7 The smart guard dog.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#8 The glass shed.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#9
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#10
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#11
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#12
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#13
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#14
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#15
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#16
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#17
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#18 Mud shed, it’s where I stay.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#19 Okay, look at this. I SLEEP ON TOP(pink arrow). I gonna fall once I flip and the windows can open easily once you push it. Which means I have to sleep like statue. Anyway, I couldn't sleep cause’ I insomnia and there’s no aircond! Besides that, there got no network coverage. I lost connection with the world for 24hours so I tetris for the whole night..
2010mud02

#20 A nice kitchen for us to cook spaghetti and prepare breakfast for them! 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#21 Tie my hair before swimming.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#22 Jenny, Michelle, Chooiyee
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#23
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#24
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#25
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#26 ME! The crazy one! =p
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#27
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#28
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#29
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#30
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#31
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#32 All the girls! :D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#33 The group photo!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#34
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

For those who plan to go please drive 4 wheel drive there if possible cause’ the road condition are terrible. DO NOT drive a car with thin tyres of course!

Sekeping Serendah
67, Jln Tempinis Satu,
Lucky Garden, Bangsar,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Google Map

Phone: 012-3246552(Christina)

Email: bookserendah@gmail.com

GPS coordinates: N3.368050, E101.631150

9 comments:

  1. so great to spend time with nature.
    your sleeping place is kinda dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is yet another reminder that i have yet to check out the place. meant to check in there with hubster and furkid...

    good note made on cars as the roads ain't exactly for cars with "thin" tyres.

    you guys brought your own BBQ or catered? and you stressed on Clean beds...how bad was it lah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! What a nice place... I wanna go.

    Btw, is that Bunny Peiwah?? Lolz.. Henry's gf... looks like her lo. Hehe!!

    bendan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh? 1st time heard of this place! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this place is nice for group vacation weyy! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Lee: Yea, it is.. lol

    missyblurkit: The BBQ stuff and charcoal are provided. You just have to prepare the food. :) The bed looks clean but few of us feel itchy after sleeping there for a night. Maybe got dust I guess?

    Nikel Khor: Yes for those who like nature. :)

    Kahmon: That's her! LOL Henry were there too but he's the camera man so not in the group photo. =p

    Jiayeen: Too kampung ady. haha

    XueRen: Sort of :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very interesting. Nearer than bukit tinggi. Izzit costly?

    ReplyDelete
  8. first time heard of this place. the house seems so cool! the sofa and stuff

    ReplyDelete