I’m Officially 21

Finally I’m 21, the legal age. It’s the time where I get the “golden key”. This year birthday celebrations are simple yet sweet and warm. ♥


#1 Happy Birthday to me!!
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (1)


#2 With my lovely sister ♥ and the cake she bought for me!
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (2)


#3 On my birthday itself, went for shopping with mummy. ;)
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (3)


#4 The “Golden Key”, I don’t like gold colour so I get the white gold instead of gold.
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (4)


#5 Last but not least, a surprise birthday that my classmates organize for me on 11.11.11 cause’ they still having exam on my birthday or back to hometown already. Thanks peeps, appreciate it max! :D
PennieYenSun 21st Birthday (5)


Just a short post to update you guys for my birthday celebration.
Will blog about the details soon. ;)


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday gal!! Owh I felt so old now >.< LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 21th Birthday ~~~


    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Pennie. may all your wishes came true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally 21 lor... dai guo lui lor! hahaha.... happy bday again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 21... tsk tsk tsk~ jealous sial!! Fuuu!~!!

    Btw, Happy Belated Birthday!! Muah! XD

    bendan.me 

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww. surprise party!Happy Belated 21th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :D Appreciate it max!

    ReplyDelete