Patient Plan Failed

My bestfriend is an optometrist student, as her bff  I force have to be her white rat/ginny pig aka patient. She said she gonna pick me up at 8.30am so I force myself to wake up at the early morning on Saturday to prepare. :( But who knows I waited from 8.30am til’ 10am!! I slept for 3hours only man! Should’ve sleep for another 2hours.. ==” The worst thing was her university clinic was closed! *smacked forehead* Which means I have to go again next time..


Took it in my bff’s car.
Love this photo but overexposed.. :(
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

The “face” after waited for about 2 freaking hours!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Since clinic was closed, Michelle copy some notes from the computer before leaving. Copy notes but not forgetting to look at the reflection on the desktop. :D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Heeeeee….!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So yea, we ended up in Loudspeaker!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Fooooooooooood…. =3
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Choosing song happily! We used to go karaoke every week together during highschool. Missing the good old days.. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


I accidentally pour a cup of pepsi on my phone.. Silly me.
Thank god my phone still working! :D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

8 comments:

  1. hahah probably the wait makes you abit mad and you accident pour the pepsi XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least ur not that unlucky cos ur phone still works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait so long? standard malaysian time!! haqha XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah. Use iPad to order songs, so high tech wan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KianFai: I'm chill! LOL

    Fish: No such thing haha!

    Charmaine: Yeap :D

    Cutebun: A place to do eye test. :)

    Eric Lee: It's not consider std malaysian time anymore! lol

    LauraLeia: It's not an ipad. Just a touchscreen thingy. ;)

    ReplyDelete