Cousin’s Wedding Dinner

I was my cousin brother’s wife bridesmaid for their wedding cause’ his wife from foreign country and she got no friends here. I was quite excited and it’s my first time to be a bridesmaid! :D Woke up at the early morning to prepare everything like those things that needed to play games and reach there before 7.30 at the early morning. Cousin sister bully cousin brother and bothers with few other bridesmaids! Bad? I know, but I don't care! *Grins*

No photo for the morning session as I was quite busy that time. So yea, share some wedding dinner photos with you guys instead. ;)

Sorry for the bad quality of photos. All the colour are kinda weird cause’ I forget to adjust the settings before taking photo and I try my best to adjust by using lightroom but failed..


#1 With my cute lil’ cousin sister
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (1)


#2
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (2)


#3
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (3)


#4 My lovely sister. I gonna be aunt soon, excited max! :D
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (4)


#5 Do we look alike? ;)
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (5)


#6
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (6)


#7
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (7) 


#8 Busy playing with this cute baby boy and almost miss my favourite dish!
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (8)


#9  The pig tail?!
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (9)


#10
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (10) 


#11 The naughty boy! Cousin sister’s son. Consider my nephew? 
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (11)


#12 Playing with my phone happily LOL He’s looks cute isnt it?
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (12) 


#13
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (13)


#14
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (14)


#15 Me, cousin sister and our niece. :D
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (15) 


#16 Cousin brother, me, cousin sister and our nephew
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (16) 


#17
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (17)


#18
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (18)


#19
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (19) 


#20  With the pretty bride! :D
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (21)


#21
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (23) 


#22 Handsome boys and pretty girls. ;)
 
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (24)


#23 The two lil’ angel
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (25)


#24
Cousin's Wedding Dinner (26) 


Last but not least,
Congratulation to my cousin brother and his wife! :D
Steven's Wedding Photo 


3 comments: