Coughing My Lungs Out

So yea, I’m sick but I got no chance to rest at all. Was busy on past few weeks, studies, screening, friends birthday party, catch up with my old friends and I gotta prepare for my mock(trials) now..

I start coughing since last week but I thought it should be fine and will recover in few days time. But no, it’s getting worst. I just can’t stop coughing and lots of phloem. I think it’s because of my immune system getting weaker due to lack of sleep . Sometimes I just sleep for 3 and half hours and go for class at the early morning. Sigh…. All I want right now is to SLEEP!


I’m sick and not in the mood to draw eyeliner.
I still looks okay on this photo but I definitely doesn't looks like this anymore now.
Looks different without eye liner, I know! 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 


I went library to study that day but I just can’t stop coughing and I pity the girl that sit next to me so I left after I finish a chapter. It’s a library not my room, I have to considerate of others and not spreading my virus in the library..

Reach the FIRST flyover after JAM for AN HOUR and I feel so sleepy cause’ of the medicine.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

I got MC but I can’t skip exam.  =S
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 


Anyway, tomorrow is the last paper. I can roll on my bed all day long after that since I got 1 month of study break! Heee….

Will blog about genting tt session and friend’s birthday soon!

Stay tuned yea, my lovely readers. ;)

11 comments:

  1. Listen to your body. I had palpitations for lacking sleep before; your flesh desires sleep more than anything now.

    Wish you'll recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes looks pretty with / without eyeliner. No worries.

    Getting better not after the med?? Get well soon ya!! =]

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biopolymath: Yes, will start to rest now. Just finish trials. :)

    Kahmon: I finish the med ady but I don't think it works. Okay, thanks yea. ;)

    Xue Ren: Thanks, pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must be driving a luxurious car. anyway, hope you get well soon and all the best for your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I'm not. Just a normal car. Okay, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope u are feeling better... sick ady still wanna camwhore? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Lonely: Thank you. :)

    Henry: LoL that time still not that sick yet!

    ReplyDelete