Back in Action

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Finally I’m back in action after being MIA for quite sometime.
Didn’t take photo of myself for so long & I’m missing doing it so much! (Random, I know lol)


Alright, update some photo that I took by using my phone.
Will upload HQ photo of food took by using the camera next post! :D

Yay, it’s special of the month. Looks nice isn’t it? :)
IMG_1796

Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market.
IMG_1833 

Banana Waffle. *slurps*
IMG_1858 

Test drive Honda Insight(my friend’s car). The speedometer looks so cute! The digital speedometer glows green when the car is being driven in an efficient manner.  I think it’s good to help people develop good driving habits. I find it quite interesting. Besides that it’s like a game, can level up + leaf! LOL
IMG_1866

Brought chubby out for a walk after dinner. <3
Both of us getting fatter! *grins*
IMG_1877 



End this post with a photo of me! :)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

11 comments:

  1. You made me craving for sushi and manhattan fish market fish and chips! >.< Love the last pic of yours, pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous. between, honda insight is really comfortable and cool. if i could, I wish to get one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda Milda: Can eat sushi for your dinner wutt! :D Thanks for your compliment!

    Anne: If you're going for fuel efficiency and not performance then it's a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, transforming to a pig soon! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. The big big eyes like fruits! I'm here for eye candies :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. honda insight!!!! one of my fav cars!! and sounds so interesting...can level up..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jfook: Sounds like opposite lo. =p

    Biopolymath: Haha Thanks ;)

    Eric Lee: Should get it then! :D Yea, it's very cute. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to action, Y u make me hungry! > <

    ReplyDelete