Ad Hog Restaurant

Headed to Kota Damansara for lunch after church on last Sunday. It was my first time to be there. Without people telling me, I wouldn't know there’s a restaurant there cause’ it’s located in a secluded industrial area. They did not have a proper menu as they serve whatever food they prepare that day. So yea, the owner Mr.Sam just like a “walking menu”. I leave the decision to him as I have no idea about what should I have for my lunch. ;)

Overall, the price are quite reasonable. It’s definitely worth for a try. :) I gonna try Chicken Pogs for sure when I visit the restaurant for the next time!

The Pork Steak. It’s so juicy and delicious!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Click to enlarge it. It’s actually 4 layers. I feel like eating it so badly right now!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Pork Sausage.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A photo of me in my garden. I in <3 with vintage tone lately.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


[Edited all the photos by using Lightroom. I don’t like the way of western food with sunlight. It makes everything looks bright and white. Prefer it to be warm.=) ]


Address:
25, Jalan PJU 3/45
Sunway Damansara
Kota Damansara, Selangor.

GPS Coordinates:
3.1635178, 101.5983099

Contact:
019-312 1922 (Sam)

5 comments:

  1. Oh? At Sunway Damansara?
    I am gonna give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap! Somewhere in the factory area. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pork steak looks really good, I've yet to taste the best in town (: Definitely will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..the food looks nice n yummy

    ReplyDelete