Tumblr & Blogger Pages

Hello peeps! I start using Tumblr since a few days ago.

Just finish customize the theme.
Took longer time compared to blogger cause’ I’m used to blogger CSS.

It’s very convenient for me to upload photos from my phone. =)
So yea, most of the photo that I post on Tumblr took by using my phone. Please excuse the low quality pictures. Sometime I wanna take picture but my camera wasn't with me so the only way is to take by using my phone. =S 
 

PennieYenSun's Tumblr





Did you notice something different on my blog?
Yes, I add few pages on my blog. Move the chatbox, profile and links to pages.
Looks much more tidy isn't it? :D

I customize them myself. I make the button myself as well!
Not grab from other webpage.

I just wanna make my blog simple and nice!
It’s a place to store my memories. <3

PennieYenSun's Blog

8 comments:

  1. I like your blog template. Sweet and gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is still sweet~ like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make those buttons? (: Nice new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camy & Ken: Thanks for liking it! :D

    Mr Lonely: Thanks for visiting! ;)

    Hilda Milda: By using photoshop! Thanks. :D

    jfook: Wutt photographer? lol

    ReplyDelete