Mooncake Festival

Celebrated Mooncake Festival with coursemates on last Monday. :D Headed to their hostel after dinner to play lantern! Aww..I totally couldn't recall when was the last time I play lantern. (LOL)
Fyi, all these photo are took by using my friend’s camera. :)


Mooncake Festival 01
The ACCA gang! =D
Mooncake Festival 02
Mooncake Festival 03
Mooncake Festival 04
Mooncake Festival 05
Mooncake Festival 06
Mooncake Festival 07
Mooncake Festival 08
Mooncake Festival 09

When 170 meets 196. =S
Mooncake Festival 10

We grow taller in few sec..!
Mooncake Festival 11

Mooncake Festival 12 
Mooncake Festival 13

Random!
Mooncake Festival 14 
A photo that spoil my image to the max. LOL, it’s okay..
Mooncake Festival 15
Borrow my friend’s spectacle to act nerdy.
Mooncake Festival 16 

A photo before we leave. Tired but enjoy max at the same time! ;)
Mooncake Festival 17

5 comments:

  1. wahhh... so enjoy hor u with ur friends... too many face explode pics! (overexposed) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paiseh! I grab the photo from my friend.. =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...so nice, it must be a fun night during the mid-autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nomako: Definitely yes! :D

    Mr Lonely: Thanks, same to you. :)

    ReplyDelete