Singapore CTR Track Day

This was my first time visiting Sepang International Circuit(SIC). Thanks to my friends for inviting me to the track day. Appreciate it max! ;)

Can you imagine that you able to get to the track instead of just be an audience sitting there looking at the cars pass by? The feeling was AWESOME! I have to admit that I’m a “noobie” and don’t know much about car performance compared to them but I’m learning. Big thanks to all my friends in the club, they taught me a lot of things and I get to know my car better. (I’m not an owner of FD2R)

I fall in love with Honda Civic since I was 16 but I don’t know much about cars during that time. Just simply attract by its design and the digital speedometer. But I’m interested in cars after I get my first car and I think that performance are way more important than its appearance now. =)


#1 A photo of me in SIC. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

#2
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

#3
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#4
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#5 Only 8 Malaysia R and RR owners participate. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#6 FDs and a FN.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#7 The monster. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#8 Support Bersih? LOL
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#9
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#10
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#11
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#12
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#13
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#14 The Media Centre
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#15
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#16 A sticker provided by the organizer for the first-timers to stick on their car.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#17
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#18 Transponder
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#19 FD2Rs
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#20
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#21
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#22 FD2RR
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#23
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#24
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#25
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#26
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#27 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#28 The Asimo doll. Any idea about where to get it?
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#29
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#30 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#31
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#32
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#33
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#34
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#35 The map
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#36
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#37 The Malaysia gang.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#38 Helmets OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#39 “Newbie” wannabe.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#40 Time to go for the first lap.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
 
#41
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  

#42
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  

#43
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#44
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#45
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#46
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#47
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#48
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#49
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#50
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#51
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#52
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#53
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#54 The monsters.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#55 VTEC-ing
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#56
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#57 Water temperature, oil temperature, oil pressure meter.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#58
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#59
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#60
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#61
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#62
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#63
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#64 The monster crash.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#65
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#66
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#67
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#68
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#69
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#70
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#71 Wanna race? Insert a coin!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#72 Results
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#73
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#74
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#75
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


#76 The Group Photo
SG CTR Track Day Group Photo

#77
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

#78
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 




I enjoy it max and hope to enjoy it again! ;)

10 comments:

  1. you look good. A perfect match with the cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl with nice cars.. woooo ~ =D

    The red civic looks so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.. but i dun1 Type R car.. sad case

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks peeps! I love the red civic too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah what happen to the monster car which got crashed front side.

    nice . . . so many honda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what was your top speed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a passenger on that day. My top speed on highway 210+. =)

    ReplyDelete