Vintage Wine Bar and Restaurant

Imma stuck in PJ all the while and feel like trying something new. So yea, headed to IOI Boulevard at Puchong with sister and Michelle to hunt for something new last week.


It’s located in between Kissaten and The Library. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Egg Salad, my favourite dish of the night.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

I ordered Beef Bolognese, it’s a little salty.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Both of them ordered Chicken and Ham Carbonara. Not recommended, it’s too dry.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

It’s me and my sister. =)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Michelle
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 


End this post with my first self portrait with flash. After all I still anti-flash to the max.
But sometime force to use it to get some effect. For this photo the main point is about the contact lens! And not forgetting my eye lashes. ;)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

No comments:

Post a Comment