My Patience has its Limits

My patience has its LIMITS!
I said it once, twice and THAT’S IT!
I’m F**KING PISSED right now! (Sorry to be RUDE.)
I’m enough of it, I’m NOT going to repeat my words again and again!!!!
I’M F**KING SHORT-TEMPERED and I force myself to TOLERATE.
I will only give 3 chances, that’s all!!
I HATE to repeat my WORDS.

I’ve been tolerate about all this SHYT all these while and I going to EXPLODE!
No, it should be EXPLODED.
I’m F**KING hate about all these things.
I remain silent doesn't means I’m fine with it.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND, I’M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON THAT CAN TOLERATE ABOUT EVERYTHING AND REMAIN SLIENT OR DONT DARE TO FIGHT BACK.
I remain silent is showing a sign of RESPECT and I don’t feel like scold it out LOUD because I think it gonna make things worst instead of solving problem.
But it seems like I’M WRONG.

I’m smiling and being nice all the time doesn't means I’m not SERIOUS.
I’m not joking! I’m F**KING SERIOUS! Raise my voice can show how serious am I right? So HERE YOU ARE. IMMA SCOLD OUT LOUD.
I hate throwing my temper to anyone.
BUT SORRY, I’M NOT GONNA TOLERATE ABOUT THIS ANYMORE.

2 comments:

  1. Dont angry w me... I gonna return ur camera bag asap :'(

    ReplyDelete