Chillout Bistro & Restaurant

Chill out! That’s what I like to do the most. Just spend my day chilling with my friend and doing nothing. This is what we call university life but sadly I’m doing ACCA. All my classmates study like nobody business and I gonna feel guilty for not studying. Anyway, I gonna start my revision class soon. Good bye holiday and hello classmates! Miss you guys so much! ;)

Alright, back to the point. Had my dinner in a restaurant named ChillOut in Subang Parade with Michelle last week. Check it out!


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Mushroom Soup
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Lamb Chop
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Grill Fish
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Michelle
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Tryout the bokeh effect.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

A photo of me before leaving home.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Red & Black for today.
P5101664

I‘ve been eating too much of western food lately, it’s like 4 out of 5 meal are western food. It’s either pasta, steak, pizza or burger everyday. I’m bored with it and start missing asian food like chinese and japanese cuisine. Just feel like eating something light, not too oily and not fried. So yea, no western food for this coming 2 weeks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment