Forever 21

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Took this photo on day after exam. I want this dress so badly, but sadly S size sold out.  Got few pending posts now. Took loads of photo but lazy to transfer and I just transfer 100 over photos one shot today. Photo of food, back to Taiping for Ching Ming and some outings.

By the way, I just “chop” my fringe. Looks a little kiddy now, hope it grow faster.

Amieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is coming my place on Thursday! Miss her so much. Gonna bring her to hunt some nice food and take loads of photo! =D

Alright, that’s all for today. Just a short update, will try to update as soon as possible. Stay tune! =)


4 comments:

  1. nice dress...and suit you nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. But no size anymore. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, mind to give me your blog email address? need to add you inside my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just need my URL http://pennieyensun.blogspot.com/ Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete