Stressed Out

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

I love my smile. =)
This photo was taken on 23rd of March.
Brought my dog to the park at the morning and start taking some pictures.
2 self-portraits and others are some random shots.



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Be Delicious.

Love the feeling of freedom.


Exam is around the corner. I’m trying my best to study but nothing entered my mind.
Totally STRESSED OUT!!
I hate theory like mad. Especially law and audit paper.
I got no choice but to study.
I’ll start craving for food(anti junk food) once I’m stress but surprisingly that I wont grow fat no matter how much i eat and I’m 47kg now.



I gonna PLAY HARD after exam!!
I wanna PLAY PLAY PLAY!!
I wanna EAT EAT EAT!!
I wanna go TRAVEL so badly but I got no idea about where and when to go yet.



Start thinking nonsense.
Everyone are talking about end of the world, 2012, tsunami & earthquake.
If it’s true means I gonna die before I graduate?
Then what’s the point for me to study hard and suffering here?!
Okay, forget about it. Just an excuse for me if I fail for my exam.

Honestly, I’m not afraid of it.
Cause’ we can’t do anything if god really want it to be like this.
What’s the point of being scare and talk about it all the time?
Appreciate what you have.
Make sure you got NO Regrets when the time comes.


Alright, time to continue study.
Stop slacking!

4 comments:

  1. your stressed out look still look so awesome one! keng keng! good luck in your study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the way you are, your dog is so 幸福...

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazywrazy: That's 2days before this. I looks like a zombie now. LOL

    nomako: Thank you! 幸福? LoL He good boy MARH! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm now in my 3rd year of degree program. Things just got so much tougher. Like you said, have to pull up socks to perform.

    ReplyDelete