Classic Nikon SLR

It was raining heavily on last Sunday night. As usual, I don’t hang out with friends on Sunday night cause’ I gotta attend class on the next morning. Was mad boring on that night and I try to find something else to do instead of staring at the desktop. So yea, I was trying hard to “dig” something “special” in my house and finally I found it in my parents room. It’s a Nikon F-801. Did you ever heard of it? Guess no. LOL Check it out! ;)


A Nikon SLR in a Canon bag.
I know that it’s weird and I don’t know why. LOL
P3200172 

Flash light and the old nikon SLR.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Film.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The lens.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It’s very heavy.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

It’s without LCD.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Did you notice the green light? It’s still working but I got no idea about how to use it.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

12 comments:

  1. classic nikon camera! lol but you have to learn to wash film instead of photoshopping pics :) kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally got no idea about how to use it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a classic, a true professional camera. None of that, oops-wrong focus-snap again rubbish. One shot, that's all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Can I play with it? *serious* last time looking this slr & some other model to review it... please... *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flyz: Yup. I don't dare to snap photo by using it in case I took all rubbish.

    FeeQ: Sure! I don't mind borrowing you since nobody gonna use it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I want it! If you all don't want, hehe
    recently I may like to play with film camera =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really hard for me to play with it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. would u like to sell it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erm.. Never think of it. Gotta ask my parents first. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes i heard about this before (since im a big nikon fans!) it's the amateur class of SLR which is equivalent with Nikon D90 today... one day find time we go shoot something together ah! :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got together but I see you shoot okay? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  12. tis ghost monster quite hard to handle....

    ReplyDelete