New Year, New Beginning

It's 1st of January 2010, welcome a brand new chapter. I’m gonna fill this blog with happy memories. I believe everything happen for a reason. There’s no such thing as forget about the past, it will remain in our heart and it is what makes us who we are. It’s a process to become a better person.

The past taught me to appreciate what I have, forgive, and accept every single thing that happen in my life no matter it’s good or bad. I’m getting stronger now, nothing gonna pull me down. Let’s leave everything behind, my current target is to graduate from ACCA. From now on, I gonna concentrate on my studies!! No playing around anymore!! No study last minute!! It’s time to be serious!! I gonna fight for my dream and my bright future!! As i mention it’s MY dream and MY future, if i fail to do so the only one that i can blame is myself!! “GAMBATEH” Good Luck!!

Thank god for giving me such a warm family and surrounded by good friends. There's nothing better than that. I'm such a lucky person. Every time when I get in trouble, my friends and family will give me a hand for sure. I have all my needs and wants, but of course there will be some regrets. I believe that nothing is perfect; this is what we call "life". We need to go thru lots of challenge & obstacles. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.

Friends that be with me through think and thin.
friends2 


 
My Style, My Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment