Current Favourite Songs

Sorry peeps! I’ve been busy lately. Totally got no time to update my blog and the second reason is I not in the blogging mood. But everything is back to how it used to be now, I guess? So yea, I’m back! Lots of pending post. *UHHH….* I’ll try to blog about it asap cause’ there are lots of activities ahead. Gotta go for cousin’s wedding on this coming Saturday in Ipoh, Kuching trip on next weekends and Chinese new year falls on the week after next week. GOSH! And I gonna start work after CNY. I’m busy but HAPPY! Wasted past four months just to retake 1 subject so I gonna utilise my extra time now instead of staying at home and do nothing! Okay, I promise I’ll update my blog asap! Stay tuned! *wink*

Gonna share some of my favourite songs with you guys. Some of them are outdated but I love the lyric. *laughs*



She ain’t no Rockstar but she’s got Groupies,
She ain’t no Actress but she makes Movies,
She ain’t got Riches but she’s got Fashion,
She ain’t a Model but camera’s Flashing
And when she struts that thing around
Everybody be breaking their neck like
Who dat girl?



Disarm, fallout
Yea there’s something that knowing and knowing something’s what it’s all about
So come on, stand out
‘Cause running and running is turning something into knowing, lookout
Just around the corner everything is shining gold
A new kind of soldier looking for a lot of soul
Oh yeah This time, your life
Fractions and seconds make eternity in just one night
So come on, stand out
‘Cause running and running is turning something into nothing, no doubt



You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream
My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch now baby I believe this is real
I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece
I'm complete
No regrets, just love!



Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Do you know that there's still a chance for you?
Cause’ there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the Fourth of July
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own!



Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life
Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life
We're young enough to say “This gonna be a GOOD LIFE!”



Not everybody knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
Boy you stay up on it
You got that something that keeps me so off balance
Baby you’re a challenge, lets explore your talent
Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type
I need a boy to really take it over
Looking for a girl to put you over



On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind

Now there's gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight
In this tug of war, you'll always win
Even when I'm right
'Cause you feed me fables from your hand
With violent words and empty threats
And it's sick that all these battles
Are what keeps me satisfied

So maybe I'm a masochist
I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave
Til the walls are goin' up
In smoke with all our memories


I shouldn't have walked away
I would've stayed if you said
We could've made everything okay
But we just threw the blame back and forth
I couldn't have prepared myself for this fall
Shattered in pieces curled on the floor
Super natural love conquers all
Remember we used to touch the sky
Lightning don't strike the same place twice
True love's a gift, we let it drift in a storm
C'mon babe can't our love be revived
Bring it back and we gon' make it right
I'm on the edge just tryin' to survive
When you and I said goodbye
I felt the angels cry



Just run away from these lies
Back to yesterday Safe tonight
I feel the sun creeping up like Tik Tok
I'm trying to keep you in my head but if not
We'll just keep running from tomorrow with our lips locked
Yeah you got me begging begging baby please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here
I don't know if you feel the way I do
If you leave I'm gonna find you.



I want you to love me, like I'm a hot guy
Keep thinkin' of me, doing what you like
So boy forget about the world cause’ it's gonna be me and you tonight
I wanna make your bed for ya, then imma make you swallow your pride
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause’ I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man




因为我们知道这一天终究会来到
所以不计较只要你心可以过得更好
当初爱的是你 当我哭时也是你
你在我身边让我尝到有被爱的感觉
谢谢你的美好我绝对不会忘掉
虽然那滋味慢慢地慢慢地淡掉
今晚我们见面算不算最后一遍 答应自己不流眼泪
我们在散步我们在残酷心里早预估
谁要说出口谁要当凶手你还是我
我们的全部所有的全部只要再一步
就能够解脱就能够拥有得到自由
请你不要 cry like this is a surprise
哭出来 only make things 更难捱
我的爱并没有改是时间作怪
You know that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment