Cousin’s Wedding

15 January 2011

Went Ipoh to attend my cousin wedding at the evening. Was kinda rush cause’ I gonna wait for my parents back from work but we still able to reach on time! =D

 

Congratulation
to my cousin sister Stephanie Wong and her husband Ken Koh!
1 

Heavy make-up for that day.




My sister and me.
2 

Cousin sister and sister. 
4 

6

With my cousin brother. ;)
7

8

9

10

Cousin brother and nephew.
11

This lil’ kid addicted to game. LOL
12

Busy chit-chatting! X)
13 

Get “ang pau” from them. XD
19

20

21 

Group photo!! *CHEESE*
22

P/S: All these photo are taken by using my cousin brother’s dslr.


Random photo that I took during that trip.

It’s a MUST to bring all these things!


Black, white & grey.


First “ang pau” on this year!
 
After dinner. Was in my dad’s friend house in Taiping.




The uncle rear peacock at home!! O.O
 
 
Was in uncle Sam’s car.

2 comments:

  1. Hai Pennie, You did a lovely work! wonderful photos, Beautiful family, i like this wedding photos. Thank You.
    matrimonial sites
    tamil matrimony

    ReplyDelete