A day of Holiday

The same old thing. Hang around KD always since I got nothing to do. I’m looking for some event job currently. It’s such a waste of time staying at home doing nothing or hang around spending money like nobody business. Any job that require to work on Friday & weekends only?

Headed to KD at the afternoon to get some stuff and redeem birthday voucher from Brings.


A picture of me when I was waiting for Michelle in car.
Ignore my eye bag please.DSC01511


Took a photo when I was waiting mich to try shoe and bag.


Had our lunch at Ikano Steamboat again with another 2 friends after that. It’s the 2nd time I eat steamboat this week and this Friday gonna be the 3rd time! Anyway, I don’t mind. Love it MAX!

I ordered Toffee Nut(Christmas special). It taste like popcorn & a little too sweet for me. Michyee ordered a Banana Chocolate chips muffin and a hot drinks(I forgot what’s the name of it). She says it taste nice but I didn't try cause’ I dislike sweet food. NAH!

Yours truly with a chubby face.

No comments:

Post a Comment