Sepang Gold Coast

I couldn't believe that Malaysia have such a nice place for vacation. It’s located at Sepang which is less then 1 hour drive from PJ. I wanna go there so badly! It’s my first choice for this year end holiday. Friends, wanna join?! It gonna be fun. We can go there for spa and relax. =)

 

Sepang Gold Coast
Sepang Gold Coast 04
Sepang Gold Coast 03

Sepang Gold Coast 08
Sepang Gold Coast 02

Sepang Gold Coast 05
Sepang Gold Coast 09
 
Sunset Restaurant
Sepang Gold Coast Sunset Restaurant
Travelers Palm Villa
Travelers Palm Villa
Sepang Gold Coast twinroom
Golden Palm Tree Travelers Palm Villa

Premier Travelers Palm Villa (2)

Premier Travelers Palm Villa (3)

Premier Travelers Palm Villa

Sepang Gold Coast 11

7 comments:

  1. Let me know if the beach is clean. I dont know if they improve it or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. seems nice. would like to go there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (FeeQ) Alright. =)

    (Elvin) Yeah, you should!

    (Sarah) Try to save then. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u shoot those pics? i join i join. lolx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course not. LoL I don't have any dslr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the picture looks gorgeous.. am planing to have my pre-wedding pictures taken there.. which hotel is this that u posted??

    ReplyDelete