Genting Highland

6 October 2010

Just gonna post some photo that I took in Genting here! I’m lazy~ X)


Yours truly. Please ignore my eye bags.
I slept for 2hours only on day before that.DSC01459
Pennie & ShuPei.
DSC01458
XueLi and WanEr.
DSC01453
The Gang!
  
The girls.
WanEr, XueLi, XueFen, PennieYenSun, ShuPei & Agnest.
 

Go Kart. I’m the winner!! *Grins* XD
Was faster than few ppl by 1 round.
But it just a MINI go kart. I wanna try Sepang Circuit!!






Agnest & XueFen.

ShuPei and WanEr.

Pennie & Xueli.

It’s me and ShuPei again. 
Low quality photo due to low-level brightness and it’s taken by my phone.
DSC00103
8 of us!


I was sick on day after that due to this kind of weather.
It was rainin’ + strong wind.
Imagine you’re wet and strong cold wind keep blowing.
Woooo~~~~

6 comments:

  1. waaaa... why 2day I open people blog all talk about genting? i want go oso T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence? LOL!! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah.. My last step to genting is July i think. Now is Oct.. it remind me Christmas is coming soon!=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wet n strong wind blow = yeehah, so cool~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. u look super sweet!! i want bangs/parting like urs!!! =)

    ReplyDelete