Day before Law exam

It’s theory paper again, my worst paper ever. I’m very weak on memorizing that’s why I hate theory paper. But I got no choice, I have to study and memorize EVERYTHING! UHHH~

Look! This is law, law & LAW!! It’s driving me CRAZY!


Highlighter is my best friend when it comes to study.
A textbook with some colours are much more better than just black and white isn't it? =D
DSC05593   
I’m currently rushing to finish all the syllabus for the exam.
Unfortunately, I got not enough time to go thru every single chapter & I regret to start study late now. =(

I decided to have Mamee Sllrrrp for dinner
so that I could save more time to study! =D

Kari Berapi or Ayam Kampung?
Picture0741 
Picture0769  
Mamee Sllrrrp

End of the story!!
*Continue study*

3 comments:

  1. ermmm... not bad my tou dai edit these set of photos... btw the cup one nice or not? XD

    Peace
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for the exam!
    nice photos btw!

    X)

    ReplyDelete