Let’s Curl it

Look! My hair looks so flat nowadays 
because the curls on the top part are gone!
I decide to straighten it because it’s easier to manage and last longer due to my hair are originally straight. But my friends and family insist me not to straighten it because I looks good on curl compared to straight hair.
So yea, I curled the top part and cut my fringe! =D 
*Satisfied*
 

Picture0600


Took this photo by using my old sony ericsson.
The tone is kinda weird + it’s my college look!
Don't laugh. ==”

DSC00030

Do I looks like a Chef?! LOL!DSC00029

1 comment:

  1. PENNIE YENSUN?
    Oh yeah we know her.
    She 's with SUMMER .
    And they know SEAN.
    And they know NYE.
    And they know DOT- MP3 and ROOT .
    And they know YEMEN!
    And they know NICE!
    And they know UNTIL- DATIL- POTTILE!
    PENNIE YENSUN.
    We got you covered with MEESE.
    And he's got the books on all of you.

    ReplyDelete