Taylor's University College

Just a short post with photos and caption! I have to continue study after this!

31 May 2010


It was raining heavily when we reached Taylor’s.
Why are we in Taylor’s?
Random. Just go there to study! The environment there is better I guess?

Yours truly & Su-woei.
 
Library.

Did you spot anything?!
Click on the photo to enlarge. Moo~
   




Look at the lecture theatre! 

Tea time!
Tiramisu + Lemonade
 
They charged me as a Taylor’s student! Whoops!

Yours truly. (Taken by su-woei’s webcam)
Photo_00045

6 comments:

  1. wow.. just knew that taylor campus so beautiful. totally different with my campus

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally different with my campus as well. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I from sunway la mr.shii teck~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya kah?? haha.. i get confused.sorry sorry.lolx. but both oso high class uni rite??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got high and low class 1 meh? O.O

    ReplyDelete