FullHouse(Kuala Lumpur) & Pavilion

First of all I have to tell you guys that this post will be FULL OF PHOTOS!
So yea, please bear with me! =)


21 June 2010
I’m having semester break right now! Finally I can rest and catch up with my friends! Sorry for the late update, it’s due to too many outings. Yes, I went out every single day and it’s so tiring. Shopping, eat, sleep, drama, online. I’m kinda bored of the same daily routine. So yea, any other activities? Any suggestion?! =D

Alright, let’s go back to the topic!

 

FullHouse










 
Delicious food.
FullHouse Food 



Definitely a WRONG pose. ==”











Pennieyensun & Michyee.




  



  
I love this hat! 




LOL She was looking for clothes happily!





Lovely Lace (light) 

Some photos that I took in car when I was waiting for Michyee for half an hour in front of her house!





Lovely Lace (light)
Random photos taken in Pavilion!

Look!! It’s snowflake! My favourite!
  

Meow~?
 
 
 
I was very tired. Rest while waiting for the promoter take shoes for her.


 
*GRINS* That’s what we bought! XD

2 comments:

  1. i wanna try fullhouse too but they said the food there is not nice wor

    ReplyDelete