Facebook War

Drama on day before I *offline* for a month. Totally speechless.


Total of 118 comments. ==”


Just because of a status:
PennieYenSun: Don’t you think always hang with boyfriend and without friends is very lifeless? Don’t blame your friends when they don’t care about you after you break up. Who cares?

This is my point of view. You might disagree but I don’t care and it’s up to you. But for me, if you don’t treat me as a friend(totally lose contact) when you was in relationship then you don’t expect I will be there for you when you need me. 

Anyway, the comments on my status is my friends fighting about other thing instead of the status. SWT


Facebook War Facebook War 2  

 






Friendship is precious.
Please appreciate it before it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment