Killed by Exam

Just finish 1 paper today, 3 more papers to go. But I’m already in CNY holiday mood, no mood to study at all. Just stare at the books and doing nothing. Plan to crap as much as I can. Anyway, today’s paper was fine. Just bluff my way thru for the theory section and throw everything in for the accounts. LOLS~ Surprisingly it balance! But I not sure whether question 2 correct or not. =3

Went Fullhouse for lunch before exam. Teehee! Try to flip few pages but they serve the food so fast! I haven’t even start to read my notes. It should be good or bad service?! LOLS!

DSC03238 DSC03243 DSC03242 DSC03240Party time?! I’m waiting for CNY!!
I need $$!! LOLS
DSC03241 

Went library 30mins before exam. OMG! My friend brought McDonalds french fries to library. Damn HERO! End up I just keep eating. =p

Me and Fifa Nurul. *POSER*
DSC03255 
French Fries!! I’m Lovin it!!
DSC03248

 

*RANDOM STUFF*

My Korean friend is taking Mandarin Tuition now.
It’s her workbook. She asked me what’s the answer.
I was like, “ME ME ME!! My car very nice. XD”
你的黑车好漂亮啊!
黑色是我最喜欢的颜色!
DSC03236

Current favourite song,
Try by Asher Book.
If I say you're the one, would you believe me?
If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?
Tell me what to say so you don't leave me.
IMG_0725

So nice to text with iPhone!!
Just like MSN!!
IMG_0726 IMG_0724

BabyChubby
Cotton Candy?! XD
DSC03190

 

Okay, that’s all for today. Time to rest!

Picture0438Picture0435

 

 

 

 

Few months later?

No comments:

Post a Comment