Last Minute

Phew! Just paid for ACCA Annual Subscription Fees. Last minute again. Settle the payment 4hours before the deadline. I was freaking STRESS just now and sweat in air-cond room because the first credit card failed to process. Luckily I have more than 1 credit card, or else I will be dead. If I fail to made the payment before 12am I got to stop study for 6months and register again on next semester. “OWH NO!”

New Picture (1)New Picture


Saw this number plate yesterday. BU4!! My highschool and my (??) My friend will know. Can’t tell you guys here! It’s PRIVACY!! TeeHee!! Actually I saw this car few times before this but I dint know he/she stay here!! LOLS~

DSC00987

 
Found a new flavour of Eclipse today!! Blackcurrant and the box is purple in colour! One of my favourite colour =) But still I prefer BLACKCHILL and it’s selling in Australia only. *SAD* To my friend in Aus, PLEASE BUY AT LEAST 10BOXES FOR ME BEFORE YOU COME BACK!! I’ll pay you back. Cheng Heng, are you coming back during CNY?! You promised me that day. Don't forget to buy for me kay?! XD
Btw, Eclipse is the only sweets/mints that I eat. There will be a box of it in my bag for sure! =) So yea, I’m the Eclipse supplier always LOL

Blackcurrant
Picture0447
BlackChill!!!! The box still with me!
I love that taste so much and I still remember the taste of it after so long!
DSC02906



Christmas is over, but I still love this song so much!! ^^
Melodies Of Christmas by David Archuleta

 

Hmm YEA!! It’s CHUBBY!!

READ THIS BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP!!
MY VOICE DOESNT SOUND LIKE THAT KAY ==”
CAMERA PROBLEM!
I asked it to sit and stand BUT the my camera was out of memory!
1st time ever ==”






I want you so badly, it’s my biggest wish.

1 comment: