Busy Life

I’m physically and mentally tired. 24hours per day is not enough for me. I got too much things to do, but too little of time. Slept at 3am yesterday, before that I set 2 alarms at 6am and 6.10am but still I failed to wake up. The moment I opened my eyes it’s already 7.40am!! GOSH, I suppose to get out from my house before 7.30am!! It’s impossible for me to reach on time. End up, I decide to continue sleep and go for the 2nd class. I rather screw by my mum instead of the lecturer in front of my classmates. *yawn*

Mentally tired as in I can’t squeeze the theory into my brain anymore!! 9hours of class!! EXHAUSTED!!

I got no time to blog some more. Just manage to post up some photos. That’s all for today kay? =)
diary


Random LoL
It’s the lamp in the classroom
Rainbow Colour =)
DSC00913

Stress….
DSC00914 

3 same bottles in class LoL
Jackie, Mine, Wsin
DSC02768

My Lunch ==”
DSC02770


Both of us again!! During break time =DDSC00915 DSC00916

Receive a msg from sister during the last class.
She laugh at me LoLS~
She know that I don’t like to eat dinner at home HAHA!!
Coz I need to wash plate =p
DSC02782-tile 

Jam home, again…. 
DSC02787 


Louder pls!! Keep me awake!! LoL
DSC02792 

It’s time to pump PETROL!!
DSC02794
 

I love the VIOS number plate!! WTF?! XD
Feel like changing number plate.
DSC02795
 

Full tank, faster pls…. I wanna go home so BADLY!!
DSC02799 

Erm yea, gonna drop “P” soon!!
DSC02798

 

Okay, that’s all for today!! Ciao!!

In love with this lyric:
http://www.getalyric.com/listen/L4eL2ascGbA/_

 





I never know that the ending will be like this.
Will there be another ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment